St. Vincent College's Senior College is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. Our evening college offers quality commerce education with an undergraduate qualification on successful completion.
B.Com three-year undergraduate degree
(120) seats available each division
Night College Timing (6.00PM to 9.15Pm)
First Year B.Com (F.Y.B.Com)
• Functional English
• Financial Accounting
• Business Economics
• Mathematics & Statistics
• Organizational Skill Development
• Business Environment & Entrepreneurship
• Additional English OR Hindi
Any candidate who has passed the H.S.C. examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Board, Pune/its equivalent is eligible for admission to F.Y.B.Com
• Duly filled in Application Form
• An attested photocopy of XII marks sheet, transfer certificate/leaving certificate
• An attested photocopy of Migration Certificate in case of the candidates who belong to other states
• The candidates who belong to Boards other than Maharashtra Board are required to fill up the forms for Eligibility at the time of admission in the college itself.
• Copy of Online Admission Form (College Copy)
A] In case of candidates who belong to Reserved Category • Documents mentioned above
• An attested photocopy of Caste Certificate.
• An attested photocopy of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate of the current year in case of the candidates who belong to OBC, SBC, VJ-NT.
• An attested photocopy of the income certificate of the current year issued by Collector/ Tahsildar/ Form - 16.
B] In case of candidates who belong to sports/ cultural/physically challenged/defence/ freedom fighter/ Govt. Transfer etc. • Attested photocopies of Certificate/s of achievement/s only at district, state, national and international level, in case of candidates who apply under the Sports Quota
• Attested photocopies of valid Activity Certificate/s in case of the candidates who apply under Cultural Quota
• An attested photocopy of the certificate from competent government authority certifying the nature and percentage of disability, in case of the candidates who apply under handicapped Quota
• An attested photocopy of the Certificate from Commanding Officer, in case of Defence Quota
• An attested photocopy of the documentary proof in case of women who are widowed/separated
• An attested photocopy of documentary proof, in case of children/grandchildren of a Freedom Fighter
• An attested photocopy of the Letter of Transfer for that year, in case of children of transferred Central/State Government Employees.
Examinations and evaluation procedures are conducted in the college as per the rules and guidelines prescribed by the SPPU.