St. Vincent College's Junior College imparts education to the students of XI and XII standard and is affiliated to Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Board.
120 seats available for each standard
College examination for XI standard
H.S.C Board examination for XII standard
4:15 PM - 9:15 PM are the timings of the evening junior college
• Book-Keeping and Accountancy
• Organisation of Management of Commerce
• Secretarial Practice
• Environment Education (Internal)
• Physical Education (Internal)
Any candidate who has passed all subjects of the S.S.C Examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Examination or an equivalent examination of any other Board/any statutory examining body is eligible for admission to XI standard.
• Duly filled in Application Form
• Original Marks Sheet + a photocopy.
• Original Leaving Certificate from school + a photocopy.
• Original Eligibility Certificate (provisional/final) issued by the Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Board, Pune + a photocopy, in case of students belonging to Boards/any statutory examining body, other than Maharashtra Board.
• Original Caste Certificate + a photocopy, in case of students belonging to Reserved Category.
• Only Government notified hospital-issued Learning disability certificates shall be accepted at the time of admission.
The Standard XI examination and evaluation procedures are carried out as per the rules of Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education by the Junior College. The Standard XII (H.S.C.) examinations and evaluations are conducted by the Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Board, Pune.